Thursday, 15 September 2016
Healthy Kinako and Seaweed Flakes Cookies Recipe
100g cake flour
50g whole wheat flour
60g castor sugar
28g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1/4 tsp aluminium-free baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbs kinako powder (roasted soy bean powder)
2-3 tbs seaweed flakes
1) In a mixing bowl, whisk together cake flour, wheat flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt.
2) Lightly whisk the egg, stir in butter, follow by sugar.
3) Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture. Using a spatula, stir until combined.
4) Divide the dough into two portions, add kinako powder and seaweed flakes.
5) Wrap the two pieces of dough with cling wrap, rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
6) Preheat the oven to 180 deg C. Cut out the dough with cookies cutter.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 10-14 minutes.
Posted by Piggy | Category: Cookies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.